Herbal Ayurveda Remedy
World's Premier Health Information Site
|Home Remedies | Beauty Tips | Important Ayurveda Tips | Ayurveda for Ailments | Herbs | Ayurveda Treatments | Query|
Yeasts are those small organisms which survive on the human body. Yeasts can affect underarms, toes or any other part of the body but the most commonly affected part of the body by the yeasts is genital organ of men and women.
Symptoms of Yeast Infection
Some symptoms of yeast infection are:
· Sensitivity to even the lightest of contact
· Vaginal Discharge
· vaginal itching
· Swelling in the skin around vagina
Causes of Yeast Infection
The major causes of Yeast Infection are:
· injury to the inner vagina, such as after chemotherapy
· lowered immune system
· Oral contraceptives
· Irregular menstrual cycle
Home Remedies for Yeast Infection
There are some very useful home remedies for Yeast Infection:
· The tea tree oil should be diluted and applied topically to the vaginal area.
· For non-vaginal yeast infection, applying of garlic paste is very effective but for vaginal infection this should not be attempted.
· Take a tampon and dip it in yogurt. Insert in the vagina, twice a day. Continue this remedy for an extra day after your symptoms go away.
· Mixture of olive leaf extract with grapefruit seed extraction a glass of water is a good curative tonic for this infection.
· Take half a cup of honey and apply it one the affected area for 20 minutes. After this wash and dry thoroughly.
· Insert one or two capsules of boric acid into the vagina and keep it there overnight for several nights.
· One of the most effective ways to cure yeast infection would be to wash the area with diluted apple cider vinegar. For people who face itching problems as well, the best option would be to steep garlic clove in the diluted apple cider vinegar.
· Another herbal remedy that has proven extremely beneficial in alleviating the symptoms of yeast infections is Echinacea.
· Crushed grapefruit seeds are powerful antifungal and useful for yeast infection.
· Acidophilus should be taken by mouth and also used as a douche mixed with water. You can also smear a tampon with plain yogurt and insert it. You can mix garlic and goldenseal powders with the yogurt also.
Yeast Infection Treatment and Advice
· Tight fitting clothes should be avoided.
· Avoid eating processed or packaged foods because they contain sugar, yeast or other substances which are helping the Candida yeast infection to grow.
Other Related Links