Herbal Ayurveda Remedy
World's Premier Health Information Site
|Home Remedies | Beauty Tips | Important Ayurveda Tips | Ayurveda for Ailments | Herbs | Ayurveda Treatments | Query|
Impotency is a disease among men characterized by the consistent inability to sustain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse or the inability to achieve ejaculation. Impotency involves a total inability to achieve an erection or ejaculation, an inconsistent ability to do so, or a tendency to sustain very brief erections. Impotency increases with age. Impotency is four-fold higher in men in their 60s compared with those in their 40’s.Men who have little knowledge are most commonly affected by Impotency, because they tend to have less healthy lifestyles, eat a less healthy diet, drink more and exercise less. Impotency might have emotional causes but generally. Impotency is due to a physical problem. Impotency can also be defined as a permanent condition of inability to affect sexual intercourse successfully.Impotency is a worst calamity one can encounter in life which takes away the pleasure and bliss of youth.
Symptoms of Impotency
Symptoms of Impotency are:
- Speedy discharge (premature ejaculation).
- Imperfect or partial erection of a short duration and subsides before the sexual act is started.
- Erection does not take place at any time of the day or night or if it occurs, it is very flaccid.
- Strong and frequent erection followed by premature ejaculation is a signal for imminent sexual impotence.
- Penile erection is seldom activated. Very rarely is a few drops of semen discharged.
- No sexual passion, no erection, no discharge.
- Semen thin and odourless.
Causes of Impotency
Some causes of Impotency are:
- Complication of diabetes mellitus.
- Psychological disturbances e. g. anxieties, worries, fears, etc.
- Debilitating illnesses e. g. pernicious anæmia, leukæmia, etc.
- Bad effects of alcoholism, drugs and tobacco.
- Masturbation and artificial sexual devices.
- Long continued celibacy.
- Neurological condition e. g. peripheral neuritis, spina bifida, tabes dorsalis.
- Deficient secretion of testosterone.
Home Remedies for Impotency
The most effective home remedies for Impotency are:
- Take about 150 gm of carrots, chopped finely with a half-boiled egg, dipped in a tablespoon of honey, once daily for a month or two. This recipe is very beneficial to increase libido.
- Onion is another very good vegetable to treat sexual impotence. It increases libido and strengthens reproducing organs. White onions are best for this purpose.
- Take five to ten grams of the root powder of lady's fingers with a glass of milk and two teaspoons of ground mishri daily to improve sexual vigor.
- Finely chop about 150 grams of carrots. Consume this, along with a half-boiled egg, dipped in a tablespoon of honey, once everyday. This will help increase sexual stamina.
- Make a soup by boiling 15 grams of drumstick flowers in 250 ml milk. Sip it daily for one or two months. It is very effective tonic in the treatment of sexual debility.
- Take half a teaspoon of ginger juice with a half-boiled egg and honey at once night for a month. It is very effective natural cure for premature ejaculation.
- Take about 5-10 gm root powder of Ladyfinger in a glass of milk. Add 2 tsp of mishri in this milk and drink it. This will prove helpful in improving sexual vigor.
- Put 15 gm dried roots of asparagus in a glass of milk. Have this milk two times in a day. It will be useful in treating both sexual impotency and premature ejaculation.
- Take about 100 gm of dried dates for increasing sexual power.
Treatment and Advice for Impotency
Treatment and advice for Impotency are:
· A vigorous massage all over the body is highly beneficial in the treatment of impotence, as it helps to revive muscular vigour which is essential for nervous energy
· The nerves of the genital organs are controlled by the pelvic region. Hence a cold hip bath for ten minutes in the morning or evening is very effective
· Every effort should be made to build up the general health level to the highest degree, and fresh air and outdoor exercises are essential for the success of the treatment. Yogasanas such as dhanurasana, sarvangasana, and halasana are also highly beneficial.
Other Related Links