Herbal Ayurveda Remedy
World's Premier Health Information Site
|Home Remedies | Beauty Tips | Important Ayurveda Tips | Ayurveda for Ailments | Herbs | Ayurveda Treatments | Query|
Baldness or hair loss is a condition, in which , there is no new growth of hair on the scalp. Instead, the condition leads to excessive hair loss from the scalp. Hair loss can happen to anyone e it men women or children at any point of age. Hair loss is mostly related to ageing, do not be surprised if it happens as early as puberty. Hair falling out, thinning or appearing in large amounts in combs or on bed are some of the primary symptoms of hair loss.
Causes Of Hair Loss
There are numerous causes or reasons for hair loss some which are listed below
- Unhealthy food
- Food cooked in adulterated oil
- Unhygienic living conditions
- Excess consumption of caffeine
- Alcohol consumption
- Physical/emotional stress
- Side effects of some drugs
- Excessive shampooing
- Radiation therapies
- Tinea capitis
- Tumors of the ovaries or adrenal gland
- Hormonal changes
- Hereditary factors
Symptoms Of Hair Loss
- Hair fall on clothes after combing
- Lots of broken hair in comb and hand while moving it in the hair.
- Gradual appearance of bald patches
- Receding hairline
Home Remedy For Hair Loss
- Soak few fenugreek seeds in a bowl. Massage it in the scalp and wrap a cloth for about 3 hours. Repeat this procedure for a month to get treated of hair loss.
- Take a few rosemary leaves and boil them in water. Strain the combination and store the liquid. Use this concoction daily to rinse the hair with.
- Take uncooked egg yolk and massage it on the scalp. Keep it for an hour and then wash off.
- Apply castor oil on the scalp and the roots but not on the hair. Wrap the hair with newspaper and tie it with cloth. Keep it overnight and wash it in the morning. Repeat this for 7 to 10 days.
- In ½ cup olive oil, add 1 tablespoon of cumin. Rub this over the scalp and leave it for half an hour. Rinse the hair later.
- In a cup of boiling water, add a tsp of mustard seeds. Cook it for about 5 minutes and allow it to cool. Once cooled, drink this concoction.
- Rubbing olive oil in the scalp reduce hair loss.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil, rosemary, 1 lemon juice and 1 egg yolk. Apply this mixture on the hair roots and keep it for half an hour. Then, wash off this mixture.
- Boil water and put blanch scented geranium leaves in it. Strain the water and allow it to cool. When cool, wash the hair with it.
- Grind myrtle leaves and soak it in water for a day. Apply this combination the next night before going to sleep and wrap it with a cloth. Keep it overnight. Wash the hair the next morning with cold or warm water. repeat this procedure for 2 weeks.
- In a ½ cup of coconut oil, add some dry pieces of amla. Boil this mixture and when cool apply it on the scalp. This is beneficial in reducing hair loss.
- Applying coconut milk is also beneficial in treating hair loss. Massage the hair roots with this and rinse it after some time.
- Red henna is beneficial in treating hair loss problem. Smear henna over the scalp and keep it for an hour. Wash the hair. Repeat this process in a span of 10 to 15 days.
- Extract juice from green coriander leaves. Apply this juice on the head. This proves worthwhile in treating hair loss.
Other Related Links